Clover Spa and Hotel Covid 19 security procedures – helping to make us one of the safest places to visit.
When you enter you will be asked to sanitise your hands, you will then get naked, have a shower, use the sauna, steam room and hot tub after which there will be a very limited chance of any viable virus left on your body so any risk will just be from the exhaled breath from anyone who is asymptomatic.
But we are not complacent and we wish to reassure our customers, colleagues and the wider community that their health, safety and wellbeing are our top priority and have introduced the following measures to minimise the spread of Covid 19.
At first glance these might seem excessive or onerous but we feel that to start with they are just sensible precautions. As we gain experience of operating covid safe systems we will be able to fine tune and maybe relax them.
- Customers displaying symptoms or knowing that they have been in contact with someone who has tested positive within the last 14 days for Covid 19 will not be allowed in.
- Staff displaying symptoms or who have been told to self-isolate will remain at home on Statutory Sick Pay (SSP)
- Initially there will be a limit of 20 customers on site at any one time, co-habiting couples will count as one for this risk, this is to allow plenty of space for social distancing.
- With this limit of customers on site we advise booking or at least phoning to check availability before making any long journeys as we cannot guarantee walk-in entry.
- All customers – Residents and Day visitors will check-in with name, email and phone number so that contact tracing can be effectively done should the need arise.
- Glass screens over the reception counter and the café bar will protect against transmission in these areas of closer interaction.
- We will encourage the use of contactless payment
- The regular use of the hand sanitisers in reception and café bar are encouraged
- Day visitor access to the changing room door will be remotely done by staff from behind the reception counter screen
- Residents on check-in will be given their room key card, relevant instructions and directions, staff will not for the time being show them to their room.
- Residents are asked to pre-book their breakfast and evening meal time slot to avoid over-crowding in the eating area and to avoid having more than one staff member at a time in our small kitchen area.
- Bedrooms will not be serviced on stayover mornings and guests are asked to vacate by 10am to allow more cleaning and ventilating time and for guests arriving we ask them not to check-in before 3pm for the same reason.
- Bedroom refreshment packs (tea, coffee, sugar etc) have been removed from all bedrooms but whatever you need will be available from the café bar
- Magazines, the guest information pack and soft furnishings have been removed from bedrooms whilst the transmission of Covid 19 remains a concern
- Our menu folders have been temporarily replaced by single use menus
- 60 minute treatments are offered in alternate treatment rooms to allow more time for cleaning and ventilation. Guests will be asked to wear a mask (supplied) and therapists will use suitable PPE. Booking is advised due to the limited time slots.
- Guests are requested to share the use of the spa facilities – Sauna, Hot tub, Steam room, stone loungers – if someone else is in there, ask if you can join them or how long they are likely to be in there. There is safe space for two in each of these facilities so providing people “share the time” everyone will get a fair chance. It’s about respect – something that naturists are generally good at.
- Clover Spa has a fine reputation for cleanliness but we have intensified our regular cleaning / disinfecting schedule for all touch points.