- Clover Spa, where swimwear is not necessary, relaxes the mind, pampers the body and liberates the spirit...
- The large Aspen clad sauna and tiled steam room offer the two hot treatments of the Spa, relaxing the muscles and cleaning the skin. For the brave the cold plunge pool gives the extreme hot to cold treatment and gets the skin tingling and the body revived!
The heated stone loungers in the Spa offer comfort and moderate heat perfect for relaxing, as does our hot tub which is situated on the patio with views over the beautiful landscaped garden.
Walking through to the dry area the cafe bar offers a wide range of drinks and healthy snacks from breakfast time until 9pm. We do now hold a licence to sell alcohol so any guest wishing to enjoy a cold beer, glass of wine or a cocktail may now do so.
Continue your day of pampering in the relaxation lounge, which has a wood burning stove to make it cosy on cold days, and has a calm ambience with a selection of reading material, board and card games for your pleasure.
The landscaped gardens have meandering pathways which lead you through an array of water features, flowers, shrubs and mature trees. Along the way you will find plenty of seating for you to enjoy the outdoors whenever the weather permits.
- Treat yourself to one of our wonderful treatments to really indulge!
With the fantastic feeling of freedom that our clothes free environment offers, whether you book an overnight stay or just visit for a day, you will leave us feeling de-stressed, relaxed and rejuvenated!
You can Book Online now, email us at email@example.com or telephone 0121 350 6836.
If you are visiting Birmingham for business or leisure our stylish and extremely comfortable rooms provide the ideal place to stay.
Our friendly and welcoming team are committed to making your stay as relaxing and stress free as possible. So why not book to arrange your visit now here online, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0121 350 6836
If you’re not sure or comfortable about anything to do with your visit or stay, visit our Ask Tim page or call Tim on 0121 350 6836
We look forward to welcoming you soon.
- Latest Events, News & Offers
- Latest Tweets
- Follow Clover Spa on Twitter!